We’ve had a few guests to our rented house since we moved in January. Since we moved in, we’ve only bought:
- Sectional couch big enough to take 80% of the lounge space
- Dining table and benches in the dining room
- Beds in each room, with pillows, blankets and sheets of course
- Little things here and there in the kitchen and the bathrooms
- Toys, brought in from NZ and bought recently since moving to Portland
- Iron and ironing board
- 2 laundry hampers on each floor
And that’s about it.
So, most comments we’ve received is either we’re minimalists or that the house is sparse.
But you know what? It’s great. And I say that with a heave of relief and a smile. 🙂